NEW! Happy Valley Tea & Tradition
Visit Central PA’s State College, aka, Happy Valley region for a wonderful combination of tea luncheon in a landmark setting plus other options to fill in a one-day or multi-day adventure. A highlight of the tour is a visit to the Nittany Lion Inn, an historic must-see, for a high tea which may include ginger & wild rice salad in phyllo cups smoked salmon and egg salad double decker tea sandwich, tomato and mozzarella caprese cups with basil pesto, artichoke and spinach tea sandwich, assorted mini scones, palmiers, clotted cream, lemon curd and strawberry jam, plus assorted petite desserts and tea of course. To compliment the tea choose a self-guided or guided tour of Penn State’s H.O. Smith Botanic Gardens, a winery or distillery or two or three, a local farm shoppe for locally sourced goodies, home décor and more. One-day and multi-day tours, year round options.
- Tour includes Nittany Lion Inn luncheon tea and may also include Penn State Botanic Gardens, Tait Farm’s Shop, Wineries & Distilleries, Penn’s Cave All-Water Cavern and Wildlife Safari, All-Sports Museum, Palmer Museum of Art, Penn State Creamery.
Chocolate Lovers Tour
Chocolate-covered pretzels at an artisan candy company, wine samples with one in an edible chocolate wine shooter, gourmet lunch in a culinary school’s Le Jeune Chef teaching restaurant with a student demo of its signature chocolate soup served as dessert and recipe to take home and narrated Susquehanna River Cruise with chocolate martinis, all in Central PA!
- Tour includes Purity Candy Company, Le Jeune Chef Restaurant, Four Friends Winery and Hiawatha Riverboat Susquehanna River Cruise.
“This was a wonderful trip! Everyone had a great time. Thank you for all the hard work that went into this trip!” Kim Keener, Myerstown Senior Center
NEW! Lovely Lititz Tea Tour
Enjoy a tea room with a garden feel created with bright colors, big windows, window seats, crisp white furniture, floral prints and freshly made food daily. Located in Lititz, once named America’s Coolest Small Town and less than 10 miles from Lancaster, this site is a true find! Dive into pastries, scones with lemon curd, salads and finger sandwiches, browse in the onsite tea shop, plus consider Elva’s Chalk Art Presentation where the talented artist uses chalk to draw a large picture illustrating a story that is presented with pre-recorded music and narration and also shares her own story of growing up in a conservative Mennonite family and beginning to draw as a child which was considered to many in her community to be a “frivolous” endeavor. Additional options listed below. One-day and multi-day tours, year round options.
- Tour includes Lititz luncheon tea with additional options including Elva’s Chalk Art Presentation, Sturgis Pretzels, Moravian Church Tour, Wilbur Chocolates and downtown browsing on one day tours. Overnights can also include Penn Dutch wagontours, theater, river cruise, PA Capitol Building and Governor’s Residence, Hershey Gardens & Butterfly Atrium, Hershey Chocolates and more.
NEW! Discovery Tea
- Tour includes Red Brick Bakery & Tea Room Tea Luncheon, Tea Seminar at the Turkey Hill Experience.
NEW! Holiday Tea
- Tour includes Red Lion Bakery and Tea Room Tea Luncheon, Holiday Craft Show and Turkey Hill Experience.
Culinary Demo Luncheon plus chocolate tasting, behind-the-scenes tour and more!
Tour includes The Kitchen Shoppe Chef Demo Luncheon, Meadowbrooke Gourds Factory Tour, Chocolate Presentation/Tasting/Browsing at Lindt Outlet, Rolls-Royce Museum Tour.
PA Chow-Chow Chow Down
Full of delicious treats!
Tour includes choice of Artisan Candy Company Tour, Dairy Farm, Farmers Markets, Shady Maple’s 200-Foot Smorgasbord, Pretzel Twisting, Kitchen Kettle, Hershey Chocolates, Potato Chip Factories and Ice Cream Making at the Turkey Hill Experience.
Choo! Choo! Chew!
PA Food Adventure along historic and very scenic Route 6, The Grand Army of the Republic Highway
Tour includes foodie finds including PA’s largest maple farm, artisan chocolate factory, historic Popcorn Factory Restaurant, Carnegie Library Restaurant, plus railroad history and rides including Stourbridge Line Railroad, Steamtown National Historic Site, Kinzua Glass-Bottomed Skywalk/Kinzua Gorge Viaduct, PA Lumber Museum.
A great Lodge B&B with Tea Room welcomes with open arms for a tour with rural scenery with elegant collections.
Tour includes Berry Patch B&B Lodge tea, Hershey Gardens and/or Butterfly Atrium.
Finger Lakes Beer Festival
15 NY craft breweries, live music, food & fun!
Tour includes Festival Admission Ticket. Overnights may include Brewery Site Visits. (Third Saturday in October.)
July Finger Lakes Wine Fest
Over 80 wineries plus food and craft vendors!
Tour includes Wine Festival Admission. (The second weekend in July.)