NEW! Mount Hope Estate Tea with Miss Daisy Grubb
- Tour includes tea at Mount Hope Estate tea and character entertainment with optional wine tasting plus choice of regional sites.
Chocolate Lovers Tour
Chocolate-covered pretzels at an artisan candy company, wine samples with one in an edible chocolate wine shooter, gourmet lunch in a culinary school’s Le Jeune Chef teaching restaurant with a student demo of its signature chocolate soup served as dessert and recipe to take home and narrated Susquehanna River Cruise with chocolate martinis, all in Central PA!
- Tour includes Purity Candy Company, Le Jeune Chef Restaurant, Four Friends Winery and Hiawatha Riverboat Susquehanna River Cruise.
“This was a wonderful trip! Everyone had a great time. Thank you for all the hard work that went into this trip!” Kim Keener, Myerstown Senior Center
- Tour includes Red Brick Bakery & Tea Room Tea Luncheon, Tea Seminar at the Turkey Hill Experience.
Happy Valley Tea & Tradition
Visit Central PA’s State College, aka, Happy Valley region for a wonderful combination of tea luncheon in a landmark setting plus other options to fill in a one-day or multi-day adventure. A highlight of the tour is a visit to the Nittany Lion Inn, an historic must-see, for a high tea which may include ginger & wild rice salad in phyllo cups smoked salmon and egg salad double decker tea sandwich, tomato and mozzarella caprese cups with basil pesto, artichoke and spinach tea sandwich, assorted mini scones, palmiers, clotted cream, lemon curd and strawberry jam, plus assorted petite desserts and tea of course. To compliment the tea choose a self-guided or guided tour of Penn State’s H.O. Smith Botanic Gardens, a winery or distillery or two or three, a local farm shoppe for locally sourced goodies, home décor and more. One-day and multi-day tours, year round options.
- Tour includes Nittany Lion Inn luncheon tea and may also include Penn State Botanic Gardens, Tait Farm’s Shop, Wineries & Distilleries, Penn’s Cave All-Water Cavern and Wildlife Safari, All-Sports Museum, Palmer Museum of Art, Penn State Creamery.
NEW! Holiday Tea
- Tour includes Red Lion Bakery and Tea Room Tea Luncheon, Holiday Craft Show and Turkey Hill Experience.
NEW! Lovely Lititz Tea Tour
Enjoy a tea room with a garden feel created with bright colors, big windows, window seats, crisp white furniture, floral prints and freshly made food daily. Located in Lititz, once named America’s Coolest Small Town and less than 10 miles from Lancaster, this site is a true find! Dive into pastries, scones with lemon curd, salads and finger sandwiches, browse in the onsite tea shop, plus consider Elva’s Chalk Art Presentation where the talented artist uses chalk to draw a large picture illustrating a story that is presented with pre-recorded music and narration and also shares her own story of growing up in a conservative Mennonite family and beginning to draw as a child which was considered to many in her community to be a “frivolous” endeavor. Additional options listed below. One-day and multi-day tours, year round options.
- Tour includes Lititz luncheon tea with additional options including Elva’s Chalk Art Presentation, Sturgis Pretzels, Moravian Church Tour, Wilbur Chocolates and downtown browsing on one day tours. Overnights can also include Penn Dutch wagontours, theater, river cruise, PA Capitol Building and Governor’s Residence, Hershey Gardens & Butterfly Atrium, Hershey Chocolates and more.
NEW! Finger Lakes Progressive Luncheons
Dessert may be the most important part of a meal so we’ve designed three progressive luncheon tours with fun desserts! How about a vineyard restaurant entree with multiple wine tastings in the tasting room next door in Romulus, NY? Or choose a narrated Seneca Lake cruise and entree lakeside in Watkins Glen, NY before visiting a goat farm and artisan cheese house in Interlaken for a tour and tasting with a personal-size cheesecake to eat on the way home! Or visit Cornell’s arboretum and botanic gardens in Ithaca, enjoy lunch entree, then retro ice cream parlor plus Taughannock Falls and a winery visit. All delicious options that can be expanded into multi-day tours upon request of course!
Sweet & Salty, Creamy & Crunchy
A delicious tour! Choose to visit Hershey’s Chocolate World to learn the story of this international favorite. Try your hand at making your own unique ice cream flavor in the Turkey Hill Experience’s Taste Lab. Tour a potato chip and snack factory and perhaps browse in the factory outlet! Have all these treats made you thirsty? Wash them down with a visit to a brewery for tour and samples! One-day and multi-day options, Mon. to Thurs. for factory tours.
- Tour options include Hershey’s Chocolate World, Martin’s Potato Chips, Utz Snack Foods, Pretzel Factory, Stauffer’s Cookie Outlet, Turkey Hill Ice Cream Experience, Troegs Brewery.
Culinary Demo Luncheon plus chocolate tasting, behind-the-scenes tour and more!
Tour includes The Kitchen Shoppe Chef Demo Luncheon, Meadowbrooke Gourds Factory Tour, Chocolate Presentation/Tasting/Browsing at Lindt Outlet, Rolls-Royce Museum Tour.
Choo! Choo! Chew!
PA Food Adventure along historic and very scenic Route 6, The Grand Army of the Republic Highway
Tour includes foodie finds including PA’s largest maple farm, artisan chocolate factory, historic Popcorn Factory Restaurant, Carnegie Library Restaurant, plus railroad history and rides including Stourbridge Line Railroad, Steamtown National Historic Site, Kinzua Glass-Bottomed Skywalk/Kinzua Gorge Viaduct, PA Lumber Museum.
A great Lodge B&B with Tea Room welcomes with open arms for a tour with rural scenery, casual and relaxing ambiance and great food.
Tour includes Berry Patch B&B Lodge tea, Hershey Gardens and/or Butterfly Atrium.
PA Chow-Chow Chow Down
Full of delicious treats!
Tour includes choice of Artisan Candy Company Tour, Dairy Farm, Farmers Markets, Shady Maple’s 200-Foot Smorgasbord, Pretzel Twisting, Kitchen Kettle, Hershey Chocolates, Potato Chip Factories and Ice Cream Making at the Turkey Hill Experience.